4W’s Demo Ltd. is an asbestos removal and demolition company that has been in business since June 2000. Our 95 years of combined experience is what keeps our business growing. Our reputation means everything to us, which is why all of our jobs are completed by not only meeting, but usually exceeding industry standards. We have all the tools, training and knowledge to get the job done properly. We provide free estimates and make sure that everything is completed in a professional and timely manner.
4W’s Demo will fulfill the requirements set forth in the new City of Vancouver Construction and Demolition Waste and Recyclable Materials Management Bylaw keeping track of all materials removed from your project site in an organized fashion (read Bulletin 2015-008-EV for more information). We believe in being proactive rather than reactive in situations involving the future our industry.
Our team takes pride in providing exceptional customer service and we know what is required to:
- Conduct an on-site audit identifying salvage and recycling opportunities,
- Create a deconstruction plan itemizing assessment and abatement of hazardous and banned materials,
- Keep track of the recycling and disposal amounts and required documentation,
- Know where to recycle and dispose of the materials from the projects,
- Help determine the amount of hazardous waste that will be generated, be it asbestos containing, mould contaminated, or lead based materials,
- Help break down the amounts of recycled waste vs. disposed of waste before the project even begins.
4W’s Demo provides our clients with the best service possible and are always able to work under tight timelines and still follow all WorksafeBC and Ministry of Environment guidelines and rules; we have very knowledgeable staff and professional crews.
We have WorksafeBC and liability insurance for doing asbestos removal work, as well as general liability insurance for demolition work.
4W’s Demo Ltd. is a BBB Accredited Business with an A+ Rating.